Monday, August 8, 2011

Chicago Tomorrow

Things have been so up in the air I haven't mentioned this for a while, but a few of us are going to be meeting in Chicago tomorrow. And by "a few," I mean a lot fewer than I expected given how everyone's end-of-the-summer schedules are working out. I still don't the exact itinerary or schedule, but one thing that we are definitely planning to do is the 6:30PM Mass and Benediction at the Shrine of Christ the King (run by the ICRSS). If we meet beforehand downtown, I'll probably just bring my car and drive anyone there and back so that we don't need to try to take public transit (which is really hard to that particular locale, nor is that neighborhood great for eating and such after). I am excited to meet a few people from out of town.

No comments: