Friday, May 13, 2011

Toronto Meet-Up

I've been trying to post this for the past day or so, but Blogger has been down.

I'm going to be in Toronto next weekend for Victoria Day visiting again a dear friend and fellow blogger.

That Sunday, May 22nd, there has been emerging a little get-together of "renegade trads" and various associates from our "circle." A friend and supporter from Montreal, who helped spruce up our formatting last year and started the facebook fanpage, will probably be joining us as well as a few other friends I've made in the area in the past year (give thanks to God, truly, for the Internet...)


Details are still evolving, but if any readers from the environs of whom I'm not yet aware (I see you guys all the time on StatCounter! Go Canada!) would like to join us for Mass (which, ironically, may be Novus Ordo), meal, drinks, Vespers & Benediction, any combination thereof, or have any additional ideas, please do contact me: renegadetrad@gmail.com

Networking like this is really one of the most important things any movement can do, and meeting in person always seems to have a much more cementing effect.

Some sort of similar convocation in Chicago this summer is also in the works; that's farther off, but if any readers in the Midwest have any thoughts or want to get in contact, I invite you to do so also.

1 comment:

Stohn said...

Ah! I wish I could, sounds like a great idea! I'll keep all of you in my prayers!