Tuesday, January 26, 2010

100 Visitors!

So, The Conspiracy thickens...

It is just about a month since this blog started, and I'd just like to thank everyone who has been following this blog so far. Yesterday our 100th "Absolute Unique Visitor" visited Renegade Trads!

While most visits seem to come from the USA, there seem to be regular visits from Canada, Australia, and Portugal as well. As of late, there have also been a few visits from France, the UK, and the Netherlands. About 20 of you seem to be regular readers now, but I only know maybe 7 of you. It would be great if the rest of you would introduce yourselves in the comments or email me privately; I always appreciate feedback.

Thank you all for continuing to follow the blog and to comment. Thank you for continuing to recommend this blog to your friends or on Catholic forums or other blog comment sections, and especially for referrals on your own blogs.

On my part, I will continue to try to post every day or two. If you have suggestions for topics or other ideas or how the blog could gain a higher profile, please e-mail me.

No comments: